The health and well-being of our customers and staff are always a top priority. Arden Title, LLC will continue to remain open and follow Minnesota state guidelines to ensure the safety and health of everyone at Arden Title, LLC.
As the COVID-19 virus continues, we are committed to taking all necessary precautions to protect our customers and employees as suggested by the CDC, while continuing to provide the best level of service possible.
New Closing Practices
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all offices.
- Masks must be worn at all locations.
- Closing room tables and chairs will be wiped down after each closing.
- New pens will be provided to clients that can be kept after closing.
- Separate closing rooms will have social distancing setting.
- Directing any employee with Covid-19 symptoms to stay home.
- Temperatures will be taken, and the following questions will be asked:
- Have you been ill or had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around or cared for anyone who has been ill or had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you flown within the last 14 days?
If any answers are yes, you or your client must remain outside the building and may be asked to reschedule.
We ask that clients who do not feel well, have any symptoms compatible with COVID-19, or have been in contact with an individual who was positive for COVID-19 to please notify Arden Title, LLC so we can arrange a customized and safe signing solution.
We are recommending that only those required to sign documents attend the closing.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office prior to arrival at 651.653.0825/p>